Long Overdue Update

Hello everyone,

First of all, I just wanted to apologize for the abrupt interruption in posts and shows. Due to some personal circumstances, I unfortunately have to put The Dimension of Dub on hiatus. In addition, the show will not be aired through KUCI in the future, as I have moved back to Fresno. However, this does not mean the show will not go on! I will be pursuing continuing the show through a different station (and possibly having the occasional appearance as a guest on KUCI). This will take some time to sort out, so I must ask to those wondering about the show's future to be patient. To anyone following me and the show, thank you. This started as wishful thinking and has turned into a project I've had the best time working on. I will of course update on here when I know the details of future series of The Dimension of Dub. Stay tuned and enjoy!

- DJ Rundown (Mikey)

Comments

Popular Posts